Please read carefully our FAQ and Terms Of Rent.
Bellow you can find helpful information about renting a moto. If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact with us.
What I must have to rent a motorbike?
You should have at least one year riding experience for middleweight or large displacement motorcycles.
You must hold a valid EU/CE Driver License category B for Quads, or A/A1/A2 for all motorcycles / scooters.
Citizens outside of EU, you must have an International Driver License with class A endorsement.
You must be 23 years old or more to rent a scooter/quad. Passengers can be ridden on all bikes.
Have the motorbikes insurance?
Of course! All our fleet is insured with 3rd part insurance. Also we cover flat tires, if it happens to roads inside the coverage areas of our insurance. Bellow the FAQ we have a map that indicates the insurance coverage areas of Milos.
Does the prices includes helmets?
The helmets are included in the price. We give you the necessary amount of helmets, 1 or 2, and the size you want and feel comfortable .
Can we visit Kimolos island with your motorbike?
Yes you can. The only thing you have to notice is that we don’t deliver or pick up our motorbikes to Kimolos. Also Kimolos island is not an insurance cover area. If something happens there you must transfer immediately the motorbike to Pollonia port.
General Terms Of Rental Agreement.
1. EACH MOTORBIKE HAS BEEN STRICTLY CHECKED BEFORE EACH RENTAL, AND IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE LESSEE IS RESPONSIBLE TO RETURN IT IN THE SAME CONDITION.
2. THE MOTORBIKE IS INSURED, HOWEVER THE INSURANCE COVERS DAMAGE ONLY TO 3rd PART CLAIMS.
3. IN CASE THE MOTORBIKE SUFFERS ANY DAMAGES, DON’T LEAVE IT, GIVE US A CALL TO OUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IMMEDIATELY, SO THAT WE MAY REPAIR IT OR PICK IT UP.
4. SERVICE AND CHANGE OF MOTORBIKE IN CASE OF BREAK DOWN WILL BE ONLY ON THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: THE MOTORBIKE MUST BE WITHIN THE RED LINE (LOOK ON THE MAP). IF YOU ARE OUT OF THE RED LINE THEN YOU HAVE TO TRANSPORT THE MOTORBIKE BACK TO THE SHOP. (BEYOND THE RED LINE ON THE MAP THERE IS NO SERVICES OR INSURANCE FROM OUR OFFICE).
5. THE LESSEE WILL BE THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED TO DRIVE THE MOTORBIKE AT ALL TIMES. THE LESSEE IS OBLIGED TO RETURN THE MOTORBIKE IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT ANY CLAIMS OF REFUND IF LESSOR SEES THAT SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES THE LESSEE IS DRIVING IT.
6. IN CASE THAT IS PERCEPTED THAT THE MOTORBIKE IS MOVING WITH MORE THAN 2 PERSONS THE LESSEE MUST RETURN THE MOTORBIKE IMMEDIATELY AND WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION OF MONEY TURNOVER.
7. GASOLINE & TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS ARE IN THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE LESSEE.
8. AFTER SIGNING THE RENTAL AGREEMENT THE LESSEE HAVE 10 MIN. TO INSPECT THE CONDITION AND TEST DRIVE THE MOTORBIKE.
This image represents the coverage area from our insurance company.